snes9x - Portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (TM) emulator
Snes9x is a portable, freeware Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES) emulator. It basically allows you to play most games designed for the SNES and Super Famicom Nintendo game systems on your computer.
|License:||Other||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|snes9x||1.51||2.fc8||x86_64||5.02 MiB||Sat Oct 18 19:52:56 2008|
- * Sun Oct 19 00:00:00 2008 Thorsten Leemhuis <fedora [AT] leemhuis [DOT] info - 1.51-2
- rebuild for RPM Fusion - always build for xorg
- * Sun Aug 12 00:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.51-1
- Update to 1.51. - Bundle a second binary, osnes9x, the OpenGL version. - Include useful readme_unix.txt. - Remove no longer needed externc patch.
- * Wed Oct 18 00:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.50-1
- Update to 1.5... well, luckily it's also called 1.50 in some places, ugh. - Update source URL. - Include patch to fix C++ and C extern declarations. - Remove no longer needed gcc4 patch. - Remove no longer needed autoreconf and its build requirements. - Remove no longer needed usagemsg patch, all now fits fine in 80 columns. - Remove --without-assembler since build works again on i386 with it. - Note : --with opengl doesn't work... some error in unix/opengl.cpp.